Identify the dominant objects and colors in brands’ images
May 30, 2019 • 2 min read
Updated on September 17, 2019
In recent years, there has been a major shift in social from text to media-based conversations. Studies have recently pointed out that tweets with images get 150% more retweets than those without and Facebook image posts see 2.3X more engagement than those without. It’s no wonder that marketers have cashed in on this for according to Social Media Examiner, 80% of marketers use visual assets in their social media marketing activities.
With images being the main conversation driver on social, there are quite a few questions that keep marketers up at night including the following:
- What makes visual content memorable and shareable?
- How can we quantify visual marketing campaigns?
- Which images receive a positive response from followers? Why?
The data scientists at Unmetric have been hard at work, trying to answer these questions for you through Unmetric’s newest functionality.
Say hello to Image Analytics!
Unmetric now provides in-depth visual intelligence and analytics to help marketers decide which images engage best for their brand. This new image analytics solution is accessible both on our Analyze and Discover platforms.
Is ivory black working in your latest campaign? Do you want to find out all the images containing sunglasses in a particular industry? How many brands are using fall colors in their autumn campaigns and how are their posts performing?
The latest image analytics solution answers all of these questions and more.
What can you do with it?
- Color and object analysis: Discover content ideas by searching for branded social content based on dominant colors and/or objects used within images and analyze their performance. You can filter the results further based on industry and geography.
- Trending topics, colors, and objects: Find out what’s trending in any industry and geography. Discover popular posts, hashtags, and topics along with dominant colors and objects used.
- Color and object analysis: Identify the most engaging objects and colors found in image content.
- Objects word cloud: Get a word cloud of all the objects present in a brand’s images.
- Colors word cloud: Get a word cloud of all the colors present in a brand’s images.
- Popular in a group: Discover the objects and colors used most in a particular group.
You can use this new in-depth visual intelligence from Unmetric to:
- Drive creative briefs and content creation.
- Ensure the visual content your brand or agency comes up with is data-driven.
- Differentiate visuals in crowded media spaces.
- Get more context around your competitors’ content.
Sign up for a 3 day trial of Unmetric Discover to get access to visual intelligence on 1 billion pieces of branded content.
You can also sign up for a demo of Unmetric Analyze to be walked through the feature and the app by a product expert. Already use Unmetric Analyze? Sign in to view these metrics right away.