8 Early Signs That Prove You Were Born To Be A Community Manager
Ranjani Raghupathi August 14, 2015
Like how Harry Potter was the “ChosenOne”, all of us were born to be something. Here are 7 signs that it’s in your DNA to be a community manager.
1. You LOVE all kinds of social media.
2. Notifications are what you live for.
3. Community management means you can finally put all your pop culture knowledge to use.
All those years of reading ‘trashy’ magazines has finally paid off!
4. You know what to Tweet about, and you know how to make even the most boring information sound fun in just 140 characters. Also, live tweeting is your thang.
5. You strongly believe that sharing the same content across all social networks is a legitimate sin. And this is your reaction when someone else does it:
Or you’re one of those who think there needs to be uniformity across a brand’s channels. Either way, you have strong opinions on what’s best for your brand.
6. Tools like Pablo and Canva are your best friends, especially when the design team doesn’t keep up with deadlines.
7. You’re frenemies with the paid-social team.
Growth hackers? More like money throwers.
8. Your favourite thing about work is when publications recognize and appreciate the hilarious and relatable content you post.
With you, the community manager, in mind, we’ve created a brand new mobile app that helps keep an eye on competitors who always seems to be stealing your brilliant ideas. Download Unmetric Sense, to get a pulse of your competition in just 60 seconds a day. The app has already been getting rave reviews from existing users. It’s currently invite only, but don’t forget to request access, you’ll be the first to hear when it becomes public.
AI Powered Marketing InsightsTo Create Compelling Content
Meet Xia, our Artificial Intelligence that we have been developing for over 5 years. Xia's unique algorithms continuously process the interactions generated on content published by over 100,000 brands.