7 best LinkedIn analytics tools in 2019
LinkedIn, used by millions of professionals and organizations helps to keep an ear to the ground on what’s trending in the world of business.
LinkedIn is a great tool for B2B organizations to generate leads, make new connections, and build their brand. While LinkedIn’s own channel analytics might tick your basic needs, we’ve listed a few other analysis tools that will help you track and monitor your social strategy and achieve your goals on LinkedIn.
We might be biased here, but it’s our blog so we’ll put Unmetric at the top. 🙂
Unmetric is an AI-powered, brand-focused social media intelligence platform that helps companies gather reliable social media data to perform better on social.
This means creating more engaging content, getting more certainty around your social strategy, and automating those tedious tasks like reporting.
There’s a host of features that will help you analyze your brand’s social media performance on LinkedIn and make better marketing decisions.
You can dissect which type of your updates on LinkedIn garner more engagement and at what time. Not just that, you can also view the career updates posted by your brand on LinkedIn and benchmark it against your industry competitors.
- An overview of your page stats that include follower growth, engagement, and status updates (likes and comments).
- Monitors your brand’s Showcase pages.
- Download analytics reports on your LinkedIn performance with insightful charts and graphs.
- Benchmark against your industry competitors to see how you fare against them using Unmetric’s Share of Voice.
Here’s an interesting use case video on how the Red Socks Company created a hit campaign by researching what other brands did around Lost Sock Day using Unmetric.
Pricing: Starting from $1000 per month to monitor 30 brand profiles
G2Crowd Rating: 4.2
SocialPilot is a great tool that gives a detailed analysis of your LinkedIn marketing efforts. This tool comes with a host of features to amplify your LinkedIn presence.
Using SocialPilot you can analyze your LinkedIn followers using the tool’s demographics dropdown feature that lets you view your followers’ seniority, the size of their company, the country they belong to, and their profession category. Their Post-Performance Analysis feature allows you to monitor and measure all your LinkedIn posts in one section and not just that, you can even reshare your most engaging content right from the same tab.
- A complete overview of your company page with key metrics.
- Download PDF analytics reports on your LinkedIn performance with insightful charts and graphs.
- Analyze and measure your engagement trends, see which posts perform better than the other.
Reportgarden’s LinkedIn dashboard comes with an array of insightful features. The tool’s customizable LinkedIn dashboard allows you to monitor your LinkedIn performance with real-time data. Its quick and easy reporting feature helps you visualize valuable data with digestible charts and graphs as opposed to bland and data-heavy reports. You can even track and analyze your page level data to see your posts’ behavior, the engagement they get, and other key metrics to fine-tune your marketing efforts.
- Job update integration dashboard that pulls reports on the job updates of LinkedIn company pages and even those of your competitors.
- Analyze your engagement percentage to reveal engagement patterns.
- Analyze your audience demographics to create better-targeted content.
Klipfolio, an online dashboard platform, is used by major companies like IKEA and American Red Cross to build powerful business dashboards. Their LinkedIn dashboard comes with pre-built LinkedIn ‘Klips’ that allows you to view the number of shares and engagement received by your LinkedIn page at the end of every month and compare it with the previous month. Using Klipfolio you can dissect your audience demographics by seniority, industry, profession category, country, and mobile footprint.
- Track and compare your engagement metrics from month to month.
- Access to detailed audience demographics.
- Visualize valuable data with insightful charts and graphs.
5. Rank Ranger
Rank Ranger’s LinkedIn analytics tool furnishes key performance indicator reports with top-line metrics of your company page including audience demographics, followers growth, reach, and engagements. You can expand your market reach by paying heed to the audience demographics compiled by the tool to gain insights on your existing market segment.
- Monitor your post reach and performance.
- Amplify your market reach with detailed audience demographics reporting.
Here’s a tool to make your social media reporting quick and easy. Whatagraph’s LinkedIn analysis reporting comes with a bunch of tools that make reporting effortless. The tool automates data collection allowing you to customize visual templates and generate digestible reports. The report furnishes a detailed analysis of your company page with top-line metrics and website performance entwined with beautiful visuals.
- Top line metrics on your LinkedIn page performance.
- Downloadable PDF analytics reports.
- Customizable visual templates.
7. LinkedIn Page Analytics
LinkedIn’s own channel analytics provides you with rich data on the performance of your LinkedIn page. Access to such valuable data will allow you to evaluate the effectiveness of updates on your page. If you’ve enhanced your page with LinkedIn Career Pages, you’ll also have access to Talent Brand analytics. LinkedIn also provides you with audience demographics including seniority, company size, country, and profession category.
LinkedIn is a great social networking site for professionals and brands to build new connections and nurture online relationships. With the help of the above-mentioned tools, you can analyze your LinkedIn performance and fine-tune your marketing efforts.
If we missed your favorite tool, send us a tweet @unmetric and we’ll add it to the list!
See how Unmetric Analyze can help with your social and engagement strategy.